Things have been pretty hectic the past few days, so I haven't had time to post. Friday, Ryan had some work to do in Amarillo. We met Mom and dropped off Cagan and Colt, so they could spend the week down there. They were excited, as always, and I was having mixed feelings as I do anytime they're gone. I love being able to clean my house and it mostly staying that way, and I love being able to hear the tv or the radio or myself think. But, I miss their little smiles and hugs and kisses so much!!
Ryan and I did get to see a movie Friday night, though. We watched We Are Marshall. It was a great movie!
Saturday, Coley had his last basketball game. They lost to Morse by 12 points, but Ryan said Coley did well. He's really improving all the time. I hated to miss the game, but the ladies from church were going to a ladies' day in Hooker, OK. We really enjoyed the day. When I got home, Ryan had fixed my water heater (yeah!!), and the three of us sat down and played Monopoly. After winning the past 3 games, I finally got beat, well, at least I had to let Ryan win to salvage what was left of his pride. After the game, we watched a movie. It was really nice to get to spend some quality time with Coley without the other boys around (except Cason, of course). Coley really seemed to enjoy it.
Sunday, once again, was busy as we attended worship, drove to Perryton to visit Raquel (Ryan's sister), and attended worship and evening fellowship again that evening. I think we're all fairly exhausted, but, all-in-all, it was a good weekend.
Today has been so quite (I actually slept in a little). I haven't known how to act without dump trucks running 90 miles an hour up and down my kitchen floor or having to sweep the floor 3 or 4 times.
Well, I guess I ought to figure out something for dinner. Gram, if your reading this, give my boys a kiss for me.
~Rebecca
1 comment:
I am so glad you made this blog! We don't get to see you guys often enough, so this is a great way to keep up with you guys!
By the way, I saw Shay this weekend at a wedding in Midland. I kept looking at her and trying to place her, but I finally figured it out. Small world, we were at one of Casey's high school friends' wedding, and her husband went to high school with Casey. Crazy. Hope you are all well and we get to see you soon!
Susan
Post a Comment